By using Klype you give your absolute consent and indicate your complete understanding and acceptance of the terms of this service. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions do not buy, access or install this software. We reserve the right to update our Terms of Service at any time without prior notice.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your klype account:
• We reserve the right to update and change the Terms of Service without any prior notice. Any new feature, tool or any sort of implementation is subjected to the Terms of Service. Continuing use our service represents your absolute consent to the changes.
• You must be at least 13 years old in order to access Klype, otherwise you'd need the consest of your parent or guardian, who☺ agrees on your behalf that you will comply with the Terms of Service.
• Account sharing is not allowed. Klype shall be used by one person within one machine.
• A unique hardware identifier will be generated after each new activation. You can contact us at any time if you want to switch the machine.
• You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
• You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account). Respect the policies and terms of services of each network you automate. Klype is meant to emulate your own work
• You may not use the Software for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Software, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Payment and Refunds Terms
• A valid credit card or PayPal account is required for paying accounts.
• The Software is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
• A three days setup timer will be set after each activation. If you fail to get Klype sucessfully running to your machine you are subjected for a refund, otherwise there should not be refunds as it could put our service in danger.
Cancellation and Termination
• You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on provided cancellation link within your account.
• If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again, but at the same time you will cannot access Klype no longer. So make sure your timing is correct.
• Klype, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Software, or any other Klype service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Klype reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
• Klype reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
• Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Software, are subject to change. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Klype (klype.net) or the Software itself.
• Klype shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
• The materials on klype.net are provided "as is". Klype.net makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, klype.net does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
• In no event shall klype.net or its suppliers be liable for any damages arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on klype.net, even if klype.net or a klype.net authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.